Cast member Paul A. Schaefer is back again with a special springtime spritz, right on time for Cinco de Mayo! Introducing the Masquerade Margarita, a special mix of tasty tequila and pomegranate delight. Watch the video to see how this delicious drink is concocted, or follow the recipe below and mix up your own Masquerade Margarita to enjoy! Happy sipping, from all of us at The Phantom of the Opera.
• Kosher salt or Sea salt
• Fresh lime zest
• 2 oz. Tequila Herradura
• 1 oz. triple sec
• 1/4 cup pomegranate juice
• 1/2 lime (juiced)
• Garnish of lime wedge and pomegranate seeds
• Club soda
- Zest lime into salt.
- Wet the rim of the glass with a lime wedge. Dip the rim into the salt and zest.
- Put ice, tequila, triple sec, pomegranate and lime juice into a shaker and shake vigorously.
- Pour into iced and rimmed glass and top with club soda.
- Garnish with lime wedge and pomegranate seeds.